Yamaha Motor Net Sales

Net Sales of Yamaha Motor 2007-2017

[table id=97 /]

In 2017, Yamaha Motor's net sales remained higher than 1.67 trillion YEN. This was around 168 Billion Yen higher than its previous year's revenue. Out of this the Japan market accounted for 11% of the entire revenue in 2017 at 169.9 Billion Yen. Overseas markets accounted for the remaining 89% at 1500 Billion Yen. Its entire 2017 revenue is higher than 15.3 Billion US dollars. This is the highest net sales Yamaha Motor has achieved since 2007 when it achieved net sales of higher than 1756 Billion Yen.


Yamaha Motor Annual reports (available on Yamaha Motors investors website)

Read Movie and show spoilers on Moviemagical